Okay, so I’m not really a therapist, but I’m pretty sure I have many of the same qualities as a good therapist. When working with people on computer related issues you need lots of patience. Computers can be frustrating and the whole “social media” thing can be a bit overwhelming if you’re not sure what you’re doing.
I can assist you, one on one, in all aspects of social media. We can work in the privacy of your own home or office, my central Austin home/office, or if you prefer, over the phone.
- Understanding the basics. What is social media?
- Using social media platforms to network. What are your networking goals?
- Making, editing and uploading a video to YouTube. For work or for pleasure.
- Marketing with Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
- Learn new job search techniques, or update your online resume.
- Netiquette, important for networking within online communities.
- Blogging tips and techniques, I’ll help you get started and get inspired!
- You name the topic ahead of time, and we’ll cover it.
And most importantly, having an online profile that you are proud of is very important. As both a Google Profile consultant and a Linkedin consultant I can help you develop an online profile you will feel great about!